Friday, September 26, 2008

Debate #1

I did not want to watch the Debate, but I am so glad I did. It furthered my support for John McCain and proved that without a teleprompter and prepared speech, Barack Obama is a stuttering suit. Obama is ruffled and frustrated and talks in a circle. I have heard over and over this week that his supporters are inspired. I continue to ask what about him inspires them and they cannot answer that question any better than Obama has answered the debate questions this evening.

What makes a junior Senator from Illinois think that he is prepared to lead us in this time? He has not written one piece of legislation and in fact, rather than going to Washington to work on a fix for the financial industry, he went to Debate Camp. By the way, they will have to send him back before we get to Debates 2 through 4.

No comments: