Friday, October 3, 2008

Can I Call You Joe?




I have to say that I was not looking forward to the Veep Debate last night. Gov. Palin has not shown great promise in her recent air time and I really could not stomach her being anything short of brilliant. Much to the dismay of mainstream media, her critics, and Senator Biden, she kicked ass.


She had me at "Can I call you Joe?"


Now in all fairness, I am not a fan of Joe Biden. I mean, no one is going to love the sound of his voice as much as he does - and from that perspective, he did not disappoint. Catch phrase of the night "Let me say that again". Yes, Joe - the target audience of a political debate are so obtuse that we require you to repeat yourself at least two or three times before we fully understand what you are saying - Please speak slowly and use small words.

No comments: