Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Not Voting ON Election Day....

I have no idea why anyone is looking at the market and their long-term investments. One, the market will rebound and best itself. Two, there are 22 days until the most controversial election in my lifetime. Just don't look people, just don't look.

In other news, this will be the first time in my life that I do not drive to my precinct, stand in life, and pull the lever (OK, it is a touch screen, but ya know...). Nope, I am not voting on election day this year. I am participating in the mail in ballot system. I am so conflicted by this in that I think it takes something away from the experience and the honor that is my right to vote. That being said, I have been sick and there are a record number of registered voters, and I cannot stomach the idea of this taking me hours and hours. Oh and did I mention that this is the longest ballot ever?

No comments: