Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Collateral Damage is more than a movie title

So here is where I am with this....My recent plague has wiped out my flex spending, which is how I was paying for my trainer (pre-tax is the only way to go). Not only has it wiped it out, but I also owe out of pocket and yes, I have good insurance that requires me to only pay 20%, however, it is still freaking expensive.

So I am trying not to pout, but the reality is that I am pretty much on my own for the rest of the year. That being said, I walked 2 1/2 miles for exercise tonight and have an overall total of 7 miles for the day. After losing part of my lung, I am thinking that I should focus on good cardio fitness and get myself back to running more than I can right now before I really need to add weight/strength training. And I am saying this because the 2 1/2 miles was kind of tough for me. Or I could be posturing because I am aggravated at the collateral damage caused by my original misdiagnosis. Either way, wish me luck.

No comments: